Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We take our responsibilities under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
If you, at any time, have any queries on this policy or any other queries in relation to how we may manage, protect and/or process your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer (the “DPO”) at the contact details below.
In addition, our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. As these websites are not owned or operated by us, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of these websites and their privacy policies and you access and provide your personal data to these third-party websites at your own risk. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to any such websites.
2. Personal data we collect
We may collect and process personal data about you such as:
(a) Personal data that you may provide when submitting or making available personal data to, our Website. This includes but is not limited to any personal data provided when you contact us through our contact page such as your name, email address and contact details.
(b) If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
(c) Personal data that may be captured via any error logging and reporting tool that captures error report data and, at your option and with your consent, sends this data to us in order for us to be informed of any software errors or problems that may occur during your use of our Website or the services provided on it.
(d) Details of your visits to our Website, the activities you engage in when accessing our Website and the resources that you access on or via our Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
4. How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data that we possess for the following purposes:
(a) to process, administer and/or manage your Member account with us and contact you as may from time to time be necessary in connection with your use of our Website and/or the Services made available on it;
(b) to contact you through the contact information provided by you in order to provide you with information that you request from us;
(c) to manage and administer your use of our Website and contact you as may from time to time be necessary in connection with your use of our Website;
(d) To collect information relating to your online interactions with us (including, for example, your IP address and the pages you view) so that we can offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your relationship with us and better serve your needs by customizing the content that we share with you;
(e) to store, host and/or back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore;
(f) for record-keeping purposes;
(g) to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our Website, services and facilities in order to enhance the services we provide to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(h) to perform credit risk, know-your-customer, anti-money laundering / countering the financing of terrorism, financial and other relevant risk assessments and checks on you;
(i) to responding to legal process, pursuing legal rights and remedies, defending litigation and managing any complaints or claims;
(j) to respond to requests for information from public and governmental / regulatory authorities, statutory boards, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes;
(k) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
(m) to protect the rights, property or safety of any person (including for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention).
5. Disclosure of your information
Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore (including the People’s Republic of China), for one or more of the purposes set out above:
(a) our headquarters, subsidiaries and group companies;
(b) third party service providers which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to: (i) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your personal information; (ii) to host and maintain our Website; or (iii) otherwise in connection with the provision of certain services provided to you on or via our Website;
(c) our auditors and legal advisors;
(d) public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, industry associations; and /or
(e) courts and other alternative dispute forums.
6. Transfer of your personal data outside of Singapore
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, used, processed and stored outside of Singapore for one or more of the purposes set out above. By submitting your personal data and/or using our Website, you agree and consent to such transfer, storing or processing.
We have entered into contractual undertakings to ensure that the personal data which we collect from you and transfer to our service providers (whether or not located in Singapore) is adequately protected.
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information.
7. Updating your information
Where you submit your personal data on our Website, you should try to ensure such personal data is accurate, and let us know if such personal data changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate personal data about you.
8. Your rights
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession by writing to the Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided below. Please note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data.
10. Further information about protection of personal data and the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012
1. General: Subscriber may access and use the Services solely for its internal business operations and in accordance with the Agreement, including the ability for its Users to: (a) view, copy, print and/or download the Content; and (b) create derivative works of or through the use of the Content and make available such derivative works to Users. All Services ordered by Subscriber are provided by Trade Data Vietnam or its licensors and subject to the Agreement, including this Policy.
2. Changes: During the Term, Trade Data Vietnam reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services, including adding, removing or changing features or functionality, from time to time to reflect changes in, including but not limited to, applicable law, regulations, rules, technology or availability of data. Trade Data Vietnam will notify Subscriber of any material changes to Subscriber’s ability to access or use the Services or discontinuation of any Services.
3. Rights: Trade Data Vietnam hereby grants to Subscriber a revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable limited right to use the Services solely for Subscriber’s internal business operations of the Subscriber during the Term, including the ability for Users to: (a) view, copy, print and/or download the Content; and (b) create derivative works of or through the use of the Content and make available such derivative works to Users. As between Trade Data Vietnam and Subscriber, Trade Data Vietnam and its licensors retain all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Services, including the Content contained in any derivative works created by Subscriber thereof, and/or anything developed or delivered by or on behalf of Trade Data Vietnam under the Agreement. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to Subscriber, by implication or otherwise, any intellectual property rights in and to the Services.
4. Limitations and Restrictions on Use: Subscriber shall not, and shall not cause or permit Users or any third parties to, or attempt to: (a) remove or modify any program or service markings, Trademarks or any notice of Trade Data Vietnam’s, its Affiliates’ or licensors’ propriety rights; (b) use Trademarks without Trade Data Vietnam’s prior written consent; (c) modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, reproduce, republish, copy or make derivative works of any part of the Infrastructure; (d) “frame” or “mirror” any Services provided through the Internet; (e) perform or disclose any benchmarking, vulnerability scanning, password cracking, penetration, availability or performance testing of the Services; (f) use in conjunction with the Services or introduce into the Services any device, software, or routine that could damage or interfere with the proper operation of the Services, including, but not limited to any scraper, robot, spider to access or use the Services; (g) inhibit the operation of the Services, including, but not limited to, denial of service attacks, extensive session lengths or conducting search queries that Trade Data Vietnam, in its sole discretion, reasonably determines to be abusive; (h) develop, support or assist a third party in developing, supporting or assisting with products or services that are competitive to the Services; (i) license, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, outsource, permit timesharing or service bureau use, commercially exploit or otherwise make available the Services to a third party, including any materials generated by the Services; or (j) access or use the Services in a manner intended to: (I) harass or cause damage or injury to any person or property; (II) violate a third party’s privacy, contractual or property rights; (III) violate applicable laws, ordinances or regulations; (IV) access or use the Services for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by the Agreement.
5. Disclaimers: Trade Data Vietnam cannot guarantee the availability, provision, quality, accuracy, integrity or reliability of the services and such services are provided “as is”. Trade Data Vietnam does not warrant that the services will be error-free or uninterrupted or that the services will meet subscriber’s expectations or requirements. Except to the extent prohibited by law, Trade Data Vietnam, its affiliates and licensors disclaim all warranties, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, title, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising out of any course of dealing or usage of trade.
6. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Trade Data Vietnam, its affiliates and/or licensors be liable to subscriber or any other party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, sales, data, data use, goodwill or reputation (even if such damages are foreseeable or where Trade Data Vietnam has been advised or has knowledge of the possibility of such damages). Further, Trade Data Vietnam, its affiliates and/or licensors will not be responsible for any compensation, reimbursement or damages arising in connection with: (a) subscriber’s inability to use or access the services as a result of: (i) suspension or termination of the agreement; (ii) subscriber’s decision not to use the services; (iii) Trade Data Vietnam’s discontinuation of any or all of the services; or (iv) a force majeure event; (b) the cost of procurement of subsitute goods or services; (c) any investments, expenditures or commitments by subscriber in connection with the agreement. Under no circumstances shall the aggregate liability of Trade Data Vietnam, its affiliates and/or licensors arising out of or in relation to the agreement, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed the total amounts actually paid by subscriber for the services under the agreement giving rise to the liability during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the event giving rise to such liability.
7. Indemnification: If a third party makes a claim against Trade Data Vietnam arising out of or in connection with: (a) any breach of the Agreement or violation of applicable law by Subscriber or any User; (b) any Materials furnished by Subscriber or any User, whether generally or in conjunction with the Services; or (c) any dispute between Subscriber or any User, Subscriber, at the Subscriber’s sole cost and expense, will defend Trade Data Vietnam against the claim and indemnify Trade Data Vietnam and its employees, officers and directors for any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including any reasonable attorney’s fees) awarded by a court to the third party claimant or settlement agreed to by Subscriber.
8. Confidentiality: In the performance of this Agreement, each party and/or its Representative may disclose (collectively, the “Discloser”) Confidential Information to the other party and/or its Representative (collectively, the “Receiver”). Receiver acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information provided by Discloser shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Discloser. Receiver shall not disclose, reproduce, use, distribute, or transfer, directly or indirectly, in any form, by any means, or for any purpose, the Confidential Information provided by Discloser, except as expressly provided under the Agreement. The disclosure of such Confidential Information to Receiver does not confer upon Receiver any license, interest, or rights of any kind in or to the Confidential Information, except as expressly provided under the Agreement. Confidential Information shall not include information that: (a) is or becomes publicly available through no act or omission of the Receiver; (b) was in the Receiver’s lawful possession prior to the disclosure and had not been obtained by the Receiver either directly or indirectly from the Discloser; (c) is lawfully disclosed to the Receiver by a third party without restriction on the disclosure; or (d) is independently developed by the Receiver without the use of the Discloser’s Confidential Information. The Discloser shall disclose only such Confidential Information as is reasonably necessary to the facilitate the purpose of the Agreement. The Receiver acknowledges and agrees that: (i) it will use the Confidential Information solely in connection with the Agreement unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing by the Discloser; (ii) it will protect the Confidential Information using efforts no less protective than those it uses to protect its own proprietary information and in no event less protective than a reasonable standard; (iii) it will not alter, deface, copy, convert into human readable form, create derivative works, distribute, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, reproduce, translate or otherwise modify the Discloser’s Confidential Information or any copy, adaptation, extract, transcription or merged portion thereof; and (iv) will only disclose to its Representatives with a “need to know” provided that the Receiver ensures that such Representatives will be bound by written non-disclosure agreements substantially similar to those set forth in the Agreement. Each party is responsible for a breach of this Agreement by its Representatives and the party agrees to take, at its sole expense, all reasonable measures (including, but not limited to, instituting court proceedings) to restrain its Representatives from prohibited or unauthorized disclosure or use of Discloser’s Confidential Information. If the Receiver is required to disclose Confidential Information pursuant to a judicial order, subpoena, search warrant, regulatory requirement, statutory requirement or other operation of law, prior to disclosing Confidential Information, the Receiver, if permitted by law and if its reasonably practical in the circumstances, will provide reasonable written notice to the Discloser in order to allow the Discloser to take any available protective action prior to such disclosure.
9. Force Majeure: Neither party shall be responsible for a failure or delay in performance if caused by conditions beyond its reasonable control such as, but not limited to, an act of war, fires, floods, acts of God, governmental or regulatory restrictions, power or telecommunication outages or failures, natural disasters, or acts of terrorism (each a “Force Majeure Event”). Each party will use reasonable efforts to cure the effect of a Force Majeure Event. If such Force Majeure Event continues for more than thirty (30) days, either party may cancel any unperformed Services, in whole or in part. This Section does not excuse Subscriber’s obligation to pay for the Services.
10. Dispute Resolution: Except for the right of either party to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for interim or interlocutory relief or other provisional remedy to prevent irreparable harm pending final determination or to pursue a claim for infringement of any intellectual property right, any dispute or controversy between the parties arising out of or relating to the Agreement (each, a “Dispute”) shall be resolved by good faith negotiations between the parties which negotiations shall not terminate until the Dispute has been considered by a senior officer of each party.
11. Miscellaneous: Subscriber may not assign the Agreement or give or transfer the Services, or any interest in the Services, to another individual or entity. The parties are independent contractors and each party agrees that no partnership, joint venture or agency relationship exists between the parties. Failure by either party to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision in the Agreement. Each party agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances relating to its performance under the Agreement. No third party beneficiary relationships are created by the Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the complete, final and exclusive statement of the governing provisions between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersede any and all other agreements or understandings, written or oral, with respect thereto. Any terms and conditions in Subscriber’s purchase order or similar document are void and have no legal effect notwithstanding Trade Data Vietnam’s acceptance or acknowledgement of such order or similar document. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Notwithstanding any agreement with a third party or any provision of law, regulation or Agreement, if Subscriber is an agency of or a government organization, then Subscriber’s rights in respect of the Services shall not exceed the rights provided under the Agreement. Unless expressly noted otherwise, the Agreement shall not be modified or amended or any term within the Agreement waived except as mutually agreed by Trade Data Vietnam and Subscriber in writing.
“Affiliate” means any corporation that: (a) is controlled, either directly or indirectly, by a party; (b) is under common voting control, either directly or indirectly, with the party; or (c) that controls the party; as the case may be, where “control” means the ability to vote greater than fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding voting securities in such corporation.
“Confidential Information” means information (including any copies, extracts, summaries or adaptations of such information), regardless of the form of its disclosure, that is either: (a) clearly marked as “Confidential” or “Proprietary” at the time of disclosure or identified as such in a written summary delivered within ten (10) days following the disclosure; or (b) that by its nature or by the circumstances in which it is disclosed, ought reasonably be considered to be confidential. The parties agree that: (i) all information relating to business processes, information technology systems and requirements, products (including product features and any information that is embedded in or related to a party’s product, technology or services or to the development, testing and commercial exploitation thereof), the Services, sales and marketing plans, customers, prospective customers, target markets, pricing and financial data shall be deemed to be Confidential Information of the Discloser; and (ii) the terms of the Agreement shall be deemed to be Confidential Information of Trade Data Vietnam.
“Credentials” means an identification code and a password for each individual User provided by Trade Data Vietnam to access and use the Services.
“Infrastructure” means all software, technology, websites, platform and any updates or changes to the foregoing owned, licensed or utilized by Trade Data Vietnam in connection with the delivery and use of the Content. “Materials” means any information, report, analysis, design, specification, instruction, software, hardware or other material.
“Representative” of a party shall mean any employees, directors or officers of a party and/or its Affiliate, agent, advisors or subcontractors.
“Services” means the Content and the Infrastructure.
“Trademarks” means any trademarks, service marks, service or trade names, logos and other designations of Trade Data Vietnam, its Affiliates and/or licensors that are made available to Subscriber in connection with the Agreement.
“User” means an employee, contractor or agent authorized by Subscriber to access and use the Services in accordance with the Agreement.